Skip to content
- Rates: Taxes are extra. All rooms are subject to a 5.5% sales tax and a 10% city room tax.
- Reservations: All reservations require payment in full at the time of reservation.
- Cancellations: Because we are a small Inn, please do not reserve rooms unless you are certain of your dates. It is much harder for us small innkeepers to absorb cancellations. There is a $25 credit card processing fee for any cancellation. (For multi room reservations, the fee is $25/room.) For cancellations more than two weeks out, the fee is $25. For cancellations within 2 weeks of arrival, the charge is 100% of your reservation unless we can rebook the room. All cancellations must be in writing (via email) and must be acknowledged by us in writing. Reservations made through 3rd party travel sites are non refundable.
- Pets: We cannot allow pets due to allergy concerns of other and future guests.
- Children: Children over the age of 12 are welcome.
- Extra Guests: All rooms are limited to two guests. Any additional guests will be charged a $25/night extra fee.
- Smoking: Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property. There are great benches along state street to enjoy this activity.
- Parking : There are 25-minute metered parking spaces on the street for loading and unloading. Or use the city Buckeye lot at 214 W. Gorham. Most street parking in Madison is free from 6PM-7AM. There is a parking garage 2 blocks away at 318 W. Mifflin St ($8 nights and weekends.) There is also small lot behind our building at 301 W. Broom ($4 from 4PM-8AM)